15 de junio de 2014

OPTICAL EFFECT.










Dreams, dreams and dreams!!! Coming soon you can find my designs of clothing and accessories on shop online which I´m doing. I can´t wait!! I´m aware that the process of reaching the largest possible number of customers is complicated but with time, effort, enthusiasm and desire, all can be get!! So you will be informed here and Instagram of the latest developments and if you don´t want to lose you any details you just have to follow me @ cestmavie_ss.

These weeks are being still busy getting everything ready for the launch of the website, but as I am a non-stop, even I´ve taken some time for make some things. One of those is this geometric print shirt that I love for its optical effect and colors, the drawing is very similar to the trousers which I showed you in previous post because the two fabrics came in the same combo and when I saw it, I had the image of a straight long shirt with lapel at the neckline and three quarter and shirred sleeves and voilà! this is the result. Do you like?
The handbag is also made by me and it can be yours on the shop online as soon as it is ready. Remember that all the accessories are unique and there aren't two  alike so pay attention to get the one you like!

I advance that on Wednesday I'm going to Ascot so I'll show the outfit! And especially the hat chosen! =)

*SS print shirt, OhMyLove shorts, SS handbag and DP shoes.


Sueños, sueños y más sueños!!! Próximamente podréis encontrar mis diseños de ropa y complementos en la página web de venta online que estoy preparando. Que ganas!! Soy consciente de que el proceso de llegar al mayor numero de clientes posible es complicado pero con tiempo, esfuerzo, ilusión y ganas todo se consigue!!! Asique estaréis informados por aquí y por Instagram de las últimas novedades y si no queréis perderos ningún detalle sólo tenéis que seguirme a @cestmavie_ss.

Estas semanas están siendo de mucho trabajo preparando todo para el lanzamiento de la página web, pero como soy un no parar aún he sacado algo de tiempo para hacerme algunas cositas. Una de esas prendas es esta camisa de estampado geométrico que me encanta por su efecto optico y colores, el dibujo es muy parecido a los pantalones que os enseñe en post anteriores ya que los dos tejidos venían en el mismo combo y cuando lo ví, me vino la imagen de una camisa larga recta, con solapa y cuello en el escote y manga francesa fruncida y voilà! este es el resultado. Os gusta?
El bolso de mano también es mio y lo podréis conseguir en la tienda online en cuanto esté lista. Recordar que todo los complementos son exclusivos y no hay dos iguales asique estar atentos para conseguir el que más os guste!

Os adelanto que el Miercoles voy a Ascot asique ya os enseñare el modelito!! Y sobre todo el sombrero elegido!!=)

* Camisa estampada de SS, shorts de OhMyLove, bolso de mano de SS y zapatos de DP.

                                     XoXo
                                      SS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario