17 de enero de 2014

SWEET BABY.










At first, long time since I've been without updating the blog, and in that time my life has changed quite a bit ... I finished my carrer in June , I practice in Tailoring Cornejo (where I was treated like one of the team and learned many things ) , I left Madrid and moved to London, where I am now living and starting a new adventure ... Finally, a few months have been many changes, new projects , ideas and especially dreams .

Because of this break , I 'd give it a new look to the blog, and hope you enjoy everything I have prepared ... I hope to surprise you !

As you know, is not a fashion blog street style , but is a design blog , where I show all the clothes I make, my designs, my ideas and my own style, as Coco Chanel said
" I never talk about fashion , I talkabout style , I talk about my style" and that's what I want , show the world what I do best . = )

And what better way to take up this space with my latest design, this tweed skirt , (you know I love ) bicolor, comfortable , original ... perfect for any occasion.

* SS Skirt , H&M Denim Shirt, Dorothy Perkins Jersey , Lefties Necklace and Maloles Ballerinas.


En primer lugar, hace muchísimo tiempo que he estado sin actualizar el blog, y en este tiempo mi vida ha cambiado bastante...Termine la carrera en Junio, hice practicas en Sastrería Cornejo (donde me trataron como a una más del equipo y aprendí muchísimas cosas), dejé Madrid y me mudé a Londres, dónde estoy ahora mismo viviendo y empezando una nueva aventura...en definitiva, han sido unos meses de muchos cambios, nuevos proyectos, ideas y sobre todo muchísima ilusión.

Debido a este parón, me gustaría darle una nueva imagen al blog, y espero que os guste todo lo que tengo preparado...Espero sorprenderos!

Como ya sabéis , no es un blog de moda de street style, sino que es un blog de diseño, dónde muestro todas las prendas que hago, mis diseños, mis ideas y mi propio estilo, que como dijo Coco Chanel
" I never talk about fashion, I talk about style, I talk about my style" y eso es lo que pretendo, mostrarle al mundo lo que mejor se hacer.=)

Y que mejor manera de retomar este espacio que con mi último diseño, esta Falda de tweed, (ya sabéis que me encanta) bicolor, cómoda, original...perfecta para cualquier ocasión.

* Falda SS, Camisa vaquera H&M, Jersey Dorothy Perkins, Collar Lefties y Bailarinas de Maloles.


XoXo
SS





1 comentario:

  1. Fuerza espero q tengas exito !! Sin duvida alguna lo tendras, y la ropa me encanta es super chula y linda felicidafes sara !

    ResponderEliminar