30 de enero de 2014

BLUE LITTLE VENICE.









Good morning! Thanks to all for your visits and I encourage those of you with blog to follow me, as well you can keep abreast of the latest news! It is less to get my sewing machine! I can´t wait! meanwhile I'm still translating my designs on paper.
The other day I discovered this beautiful place in London, a small channel that recreates the famous Venice canals, Little Venice, and what better place to show you one of my favorite dresses, I made some time ago and I've put on in many occasions, really it is very comfortable because the fabric is stretchy. Do you like? Also I encourage that you leave your comments and you give me your opinion about the clothes! you know that I'm open to your tips. ;) 

                           * SS Dress, Dorothy Perkins Shoes.


Buenos días! Gracias a tod@s por vuestras visitas y los que tengáis blog animaros a seguirme, ya que así podréis estar al tanto de las últimas novedades!
Ya queda menos para que llegue mi maquina de coser!! Estoy impaciente! mientras tanto sigo plasmando mis diseños en papel.
El otro día descubrí este precioso lugar en Londres, un pequeño canal que recrea los famosos canales de Venecia, Little Venice, y que mejor lugar para mostraros uno de mis vestidos favoritos, lo hice ya hace algún tiempo y me lo he puesto en bastantes ocasiones, porque la verdad es que es muy cómodo ya que el tejido es elástico. Os gusta? también os animo a que dejéis vuestros comentarios y me deis vuestra opinión sobre la ropa! ya sabéis que estoy abierta a vuestros consejos. ;)

* Vestido SS, Zapatos Dorothy Perkins.

XoXo 
SS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario