11 de julio de 2014

PARÍS J´ADORE.











Good morning!!! The last post from my trip to Paris is already here, where I show you another of my latest designs, this pencil skirt in fuchsia with trimmings details in the hip and asymmetrical cut in the front. Do you like? This fabric has been kept since a few years, and I always knew that I want a skirt with it, but until I am not inspired and I don´t have sure, I don´t start cutting to create clothes that really I fall in love and be unique. This´s how I design and that's my style.

I chose this outfit because in Paris you can´t miss the black and white stripes and the image of Disney, also I'm in love with this shirt!

Double handbag is part of my latest collection of accessories and I must admit that is my favorite, I love the combination of pink and orange colors and the detail of the feathers in black and white, perfect for the look! In addition it is suede and is very soft. And I remind you that all the accessories which I make are hand-made by these hands! Coming soon on the web!

* SS skirt, Primark t-shirt, SS handbag, Maloles shoes and Moschino sunglasses.

Buenos días!!! Ya está aquí el último post de mi viaje a París, en el que os muestro otro de mis últimos diseños, esta falda tubo en fucsia con detalle de pasamanería en la cadera y corte asimétrico en el delantero. Os gusta? Este tejido lleva unos añitos guardado, y siempre tuve claro que quería una falda con el, pero hasta que no me llega la inspiración y lo tengo claro no empiezo a cortar para crear prendas que realmente me apasionen y sean únicas. Así es como diseño y así es mi estilo.

Elegí este outfit, porque en París no pueden faltar las rayas blancas y negras y la imagen de Disney, además que estoy enamorada de esta camiseta! 

El bolso doble forma parte de mi última colección de complementos y he de reconocer que es mi preferído, me encanta la combinación de los colores en fucsia y naranja y el detalle de las plumas en blanco y negro, perfecto para el look! Además que es de ante y es super suave. Y recordaros que todos los complementos que hago están hechos a mano por estas manitas! Próximamente en la web!

* Falda de SS, camiseta de Primark, bolso de SS, bailarinas de Maloles y gafas de sol de Moschino.

                                         XoXo
                                          SS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario