26 de febrero de 2015

TRIANGLE.











Good afternoon guys!!!! These days I´m full of work with the next collection but I got a   bit of my time to show you my latest work. Sometimes when you go to a fabric store happens that you fall in love with one in particular, well this is what happened to me a month ago, I was in upholstery section when I saw this fabric with geometric patterns and immediately I had clear it, I´ll make a jacket with that fabric!! And this is the result!
And yes, it is a sofas fabric, but nowadays the upholstery is trend in fashion and you can make wonderful things !! I join this idea and every time I like more!!

* Sara Santiago Jacket.


Buenas tardes a tod@s!!!! En estos días estoy a tope de trabajo con la próxima colección pero he sacado un huequecillo para enseñaros mi último trabajo. A veces cuando vas a una tienda de tejidos pasa que te enamores de alguno en especial, pues bien esto es lo que me pasó a mi hace un mes, estaba en la sección de tapicería cuando ví este tejido de dibujos geométricos y en seguida lo tuve claro, iba a hacer una chaqueta con ese tejido!! Y este, es el resultado! 
Y sí, es un tejido para sofás, pero hoy en día la tapicería en moda esta a la orden del día y pueden hacerse cosas maravillosas!! Yo me uno a esa idea y cada vez me gusta más!!

* Chaqueta de Sara Santiago.

                                        XoXo
                                       Sara S.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario