27 de mayo de 2014

AFRICAN TROUSERS.











Good evening everybody! After spending the first weekend working on Covent Garden market I come with
batteries charged to work. First I want to thank all those who have liked my products and have trusted me!
And secondly I want to thank everyone who has supported me in this new project and have always believed in me! THANKS YOU! =) I am very excited and full of energy and it's thanks to you! So here the next weekend you can find me again in JUBILEE ARTS & CRAFTS MARKET.

Today I wear my new african print trousers, and I must confess they are the first trousers which I make!
But when I saw this fabric I loved it and I saw it clear in my mind and perfect for it! Do you like?
The handbag is one of the models that you will find them on the market this weekend and I'll dedicate a post to some of the products in this season!

* SS trousers and handbag, RI top and DP shoes.

Buenas tardes a todos! Después de pasar el primer fin de semana trabajando en el mercado de Covent Garden vuelvo con las pilas cargadas al trabajo. Lo primero quiero dar las gracias a todos a los que les han gustado mis productos y han confiado en mi! y en segundo lugar quiero dar las gracias a todos los que me han apoyado en este nuevo proyecto y siempre han creído en mi! GRACIAS! =) Estoy muy ilusionada y llena de energía y es gracias a vosotros!! Asique el próximo fin de semana podréis encontrarme de nuevo en  JUBILEE ARTS & CRAFTS MARKET.

Hoy llevo mis nuevos pantalones de estampado africano, y he de confesar que son los primeros pantalones que me hago! Pero cuando vi esta tela me encanto y en mi mente lo vi claro y era perfecta para ello! Os gustan?
El bolso de mano es uno de los modelos que podréis encontrar en el mercado y esta semana dedicaré un post con algunos de los productos de esta temporada!

* Pantalón y bolso de mano de SS, camiseta de River Island y zapatos de DP.

                                     XoXo
                                      SS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario